국내 산학연을 대상으로 러시아 혁신주체와 산업기술분야 공동R&D를 지원하는 2019년 한-러시아 공동기술기발사업의 주요 내용들을 하기와 같이 사전안내 드리오니 관심이 있는 기관은 절차에 따라 신청하여 주시기 바랍니다.
* 2019년 세부공고 내용(국문) 2월 25일 게시 예정이오니 참고하시기 바랍니다.
- 담당자 : 국제협력기획팀 김종길 책임연구원(02-6009-3181)
1st Russian-Korean Call for Proposals for Joint R&D Projects
Deadline for proposal submissions: May 30th 2019
By Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Russia and Korea are announcing a Call for Proposals for joint R&D projects, focusing on developing innovative products and applications in all technological and application areas.
Applicants are expected to develop ready-to-market solutions for products, technology based services or methods which have strong market potential.
KIAT and FASIE, as coordinator for Joint R&D projects, will provide all necessary assistance to project partners during project proposal, evaluation and monitoring phase.
KIAT and FASIE will evaluate the submitted proposals and communicate the results after the call deadline.
The Call is open for all scientific disciplines, however projects for products or services in following topics are particularly appreciated:
1) Transportation machinery
- Autonomous Driving Car, Shipbuilding, Drone & Unmaned Aerial Vehicle
3) Advanced Materials
4) New Energy
5) Big Data
2. Call Structure
The call invites partners to present joint proposals for industrial R&D projects until May 30th 2019, according to the following procedures.
Eligible project participants from Russia and Korea will finance their costs from the national funding schemes and complementarily from their own resources.
2.2 Minimum requirements
Project results will have to contribute to the development of commercial products, processes and / or technical services. The project proposals have to comply with the following guidelines
- The partners should include at least one Korean and one Russian commercial company.
- Funding Recipients shall be industrial companies (particularly small and medium-sized enterprises) being based in Russia and in Korea. Funding Recipients can compose consortium that can include universities, research institutions and other industrial companies.
- Participation of further research organisations and companies is welcome as additional participants according to each country’s funding regulations.
- The project should have an obvious advantage and added value resulting from the cooperation between the participants from the two countries (e.g. increased knowledge base, commercial needs, access to R&D infrastructure, new fields of application, etc.).
- Project duration should be within 2 years
The project should demonstrate the contribution of the participants from both countries on an equal base, and the project must be equally significant to all participants. One country cannot represent more than 70% of the project budget
Any partner whose cooperative R&D project is consistent with the aforesaid criteria can apply to the present announcement in accordance with the national laws, rules, regulations and procedures in effect.
Between the opening of the Call on February 11, 2019 and the Call Deadline on May 30th 2019 all applicants submit their project proposals in their native language and English to their coordinator.
The coordinator may require the submission of several documents, including documents confirming the participation of all partners.
The minimum requirements for the agreement are:
- Naming of all project partners
- Description of the project aims and differentiation of the subprojects of the partners including their working plans with person months
- Regulation of intellectual property rights
- Basic regulation of joint commercialization and apportioning of benefits
All Korean participants are required to upload all documents via a dedicated online system ( ). And the proposal form is available on : http://www.kiat.or.kr
All Russian participants are required to upload all documents via a dedicated online system ( ).
At the same time, those project partners who want to apply for funding within this call, file a national application according to the respective rules (see below).
Innovative projects of SME based in Russia are eligible for applying for this funding programme. Every Russian company should submit a full application for funding in Russian language when they file all documents.
Please be aware that there is the possibility that elements of the Russian evaluation criteria may differ from the Korean regulations.
Innovative projects of SME based in Korea are eligible for applying for this funding programme. Every Korean company should submit a full application for funding in Korean language when they file all documents
Project funding is comprised of government contributions and civilian dues (cash and in-kind). The amount of government contributions will vary depending on the type of executing organizations and project in accordance with Article 24 (Funding criteria) and Article 25 (Civilian dues) of the Common Operational Regulations for the Industrial Technology Innovation Programmes.
Please be aware that there is the possibility that elements of the Korean evaluation criteria may differ from the Russian regulations.
Consultation in an early stage with the national funding organizations (KIAT in Korea, FASIE in Russia) is highly recommended.
Ms. Olga Levchenko
Phone: +7 495 231 38 51
Mr. JohnGill Kim
Korea Institute for Advancement of Technology(KIAT)