- Major Activities
- Technology Innovation Infrastructure
Technology Innovation Infrastructure
KIAT advances infrastructures for innovative growth. KIAT plans their policies and manages R&D equipments that supports innovative development.
- 1Policy for Technological Infrastructure
Set up strategy for R&D infrastructure and equipment
- 2Establishment of Research Facilities and Equipment
Establishment of an infrastructure for field test to develop new and major industry.
Establishment of an industrial infrastructure centered on specialized strategies in each city.
- 3Management of R&D Equipment
Implementing an integrated management system
Managing the cycle of R&D equipment(Introduction of equipment→purchase→ utilization→disposal etc.)
- 4Services for Business Growth
Supporting enterprise growth through cooperation with institutes and improving equipment performance
- Industrial R&D Infrastructure Policy Planning
- R&D Infrastructure for Field Test
- Management of Industrial R&D Equipment
- Hydrogen Production Facility Construction