- Major Activities
- International Technology Cooperation
International Technology Cooperation
KIAT enhances the global competitiveness of enterprise. KIAT helps enterprises enter overseas markets successfully and enter the global network. To achieve this, KIAT strengthens global cooperation including international joint R&D with foreign enterprises, universities, and research institution.
- 1 Plan for International Cooperation
International Joint R&D program in co-funding & co-planning & co-evaluation by cooperative countries for strategic development of core technologies
- Co-working with 14 countries, including Germany, France and China.
- 2European Technological Cooperative Platform
KIAT supports multilateral international joint R&D with 44 European members with EUREKA
- 87 industry-academia-research institutes in Korea have participated in 55 EUREKA projects since 2009
- 3 Global Networking
Operating technology cooperative institutions and bases for overseas technology transfer & commercialization
- Supporting cooperative activities for technology commercialization by utilizing the Enterprise Europe Network(EEN) and the Global Commercialization Center(GCC)
- Discovering overseas partners and technological consulting services through overseas Korean engineers(Korea Technology Advisory Group, K-TAG)
- 4Industrial ODA
Supporting ODA(Official Development Assistance) program for developing countries and helping SMEs expand into emerging markets and start a new business
- Construction, building equipment, learning trade skills, education and training, etc.
- 5Energy ODA
Supporting effective energy industrial ODA programs, and helping enterprises win projects from developing countries.
- Management of power demand, power supply support & construction, facility construction, consulting, education and training, etc.
- International Technology R&D Collaboration Program
- Global R&BD Program
- Industrial Technology Cooperation Program
- ODA Program